** All positions have been filled. Thank you for your interest
River Kids Preschool in Three Rivers, CA is expanding. We are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions on a full time, part time and substitute basis. We are a licensed preschool facility currently in our 5th year of operation. Due to demand we are expanding our program to include more children. All positions are hourly. River Kids operates year round, and is closed on major holidays.
Must meet Community Care Licensing standards (by education or work experience or both) for “Teacher”. A qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 12 ECE units
- An ability to write curriculum and plan lessons as well as incorporate pre- created curriculum programs into daily activities.
- An ability to run center, circle time and outside play activities.
- A willingness to work with children who are potty training or not yet potty training
- Flexibility and a willingness and ability to work with different age groups
- Strong interpersonal skills for parent interactions.
- Willingness to perform cleanup and janitorial tasks when needed
- A kind, patient disposition.
- Livescan and TB clearance, CPR/First Aid Certification (or ability to obtain quickly)
- A high level of professionalism and a strong understanding of child development
- Valid CA drivers license
- Help teachers prepare for lessons and activates by getting materials ready and setting up equipment for the next day
- Help with student supervision and children safety
- Assist with nap time clean up and willingness to perform classroom janitorial tasks
- Organize play activities
- Livescan, TB and finger print clearance
- CPR/First Aid Certification or ability to obtain quickly
- A minimum of 6 ECE units.
- A great deal of patience and love for working with young children.
- Livescan screening, TB clearance CPR/First Aid Certification or ability to obtain quickly
- A willingness to work with children who are potty training or not yet potty training.
- A high level of professionalism, an interest in child development and a desire to learn more about the field.
- An ability to work well with other teachers and the Director and with parents.
- An ability and willingness to perform tasks including food preparation and clean up, janitorial tasks.
If you are interested please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org